We are sensitive to each customer’s needs.
Your solar electric system is intended to produce energy and enhance your business. Each site’s construction logistics are researched during the design process and careful planning ensures that we deliver a quality installation with minimal disruption to normal business activities.
We clearly communicate our logistics plans and show equipment staging, locations of recycling and trash receptacles, employee facilities and material staging. We work together with your team to communicate a clear action plan.
Racking Systems for Any Roof:
If you think that your roof isn’t suitable for solar because you don’t think it can handle the extra weight, you might be wrong.We use a racking system that is best-in-class with no ballast, no penetration, and only adds less than 2 lbs per square foot to your roof. Contact us for more information about this revolutionary ultra-light racking system.
Construction expertise with breadth and depth.
Our business includes full service design, engineering and installation. As a result, our customers reap the benefits of a rock solid engineering team working alongside the installation crew. When you work with Ontario Solar Provider, you work with skilled engineers and seasoned contractors from project conception to completion.
- Racks are installed on the roof
- Panels are installed on the roof (starts about 1 week after installation of racks and then parallel to rack-installation)
- Inverters are installed inside your building
- Cables (from the panels) are connected to strings and get interconnected to the inverters –> Now the construction of the installation is finished (in less than one month)
- Inverters are ramped-up
- Test-run and final acceptance
- Interconnection to the utility’s power grid
- Commercial operation