Professionally engineered plans deliver projects on time and on budget.
We are focused on providing consistent and clear communication. Our goal is to help you get the job done using the most current information available.
Our detailed construction plans present visual designs. Each layer provides a new level of detail and builds upon the previous layer. This visual thought process enables our plan sets to receive customer approval, obtain permits, and manage construction teams with maximum efficiency.
We know that not everyone speaks “Engineer.” At Ontario Solar Provider, we speak many languages, and have a diverse team with many backgrounds. Problems get solved, no matter what language you speak.
- Contracting of OSP Engineering
- Planning and design phase (est. 4 weeks)
- OPA contract (45 days from application on – parallel to planning and design)
- Contract with utility (est. 4 weeks – parallel to OPA contract)
- Sourcing of components (est. 2-4 weeks – parallel to OPA contract)–> OPA contract is the bottle neck; permitting can be executed in 1.5 months!