Our Leasing Model:
OSP has a straight forward model: lease roof areas, install solar modules, sell power, and reduce toxic emissions.
OSP will lease unused roof areas and add to the total return of property owners:
- We will invest in the solar panels and install them, adding value to your building
- This comes at no capital outlay to the property owner
- We will either lease the roof or implement a revenue sharing agreement – your choice
→ Solar generates an unexpected bonus to the property’s rent income
- We will maintain and operate the solar modules
- Solar panels feed seamlessly and quietly in to the electricity grid, so they don’t interfere with business on the property
- Construction period is brief (2-6 weeks), quiet and unobtrusive
- Solar panels can provide power to the building in case of outages
→ The panels on your roof will not disturb you or your customers
Is there any risk for you?
- The Province of Ontario guarantees OSP a fixed rate for the energy it generates for twenty years – by law. Solar panels are expensive. It is in our interest to keep them in the best shape to earn a return for the significant capital outlays on the solar panels
- We are fully insured against theft, vandalism, harsh weather conditions, and safe panel disposal
- We will maintain and operate the solar panels until they reach the end of their useful life – thirty years. As a result, we want to lease the roof for twenty years plus ten years optional and guarantee panel disposal
- We will replace or repair all malfunctioning parts as fast as we can to ensure stable revenues
- We have personally invested in and built more than ten solar projects on our own facilities, so we understand the concerns of property owners first hand
→ No risks: we pay for everything and we maintain it, it’s a win-win situation
What will your building look like?
- Solar panels are placed on the roof, there is no need for alteration of flat roofs
→ you will not see them from the ground
- Solar panels will add to your property’s value and improve appeal to environmentally conscious customers
- Solar panels are silent
- We can install a visible meter (your choice) to show your company’s CO2 and energy savings. This will promote your company’s modern and proactive approach to caring for the environment
→ We will help you to advertise your commitment to the environment on your property.
If you are interested in participating in the Clean Ontario Initiative, please contact us by email firstname.lastname@example.org