Incredible International Track Record and Best Practices…
…Applied in Ontario, Canada
- We have built more than 45 MW (45,000 kW) of installed capacity at more than 20 projects in five countries.
- We have developed and financed more than 1,000 kW on our own roofs.
- We have developed and installed more than 350 rooftop installations (more than 4,000 kW).
- We have selected a team of professionals who excel in project management, engineering, and financing. OSP’s partners have a background in project planning, construction, management, due diligence and acquisition for MEP Solar, one of Europe’s leading solar PV engineering investment firms.
OSP Past Projects World Map
We are now 100% focused on Ontario, however, OSP’s executive team has significant international solar experience:
View OSP Past Projects in a larger map
Our finance and strategy team has experience in energy mergers & acquisitions at Credit Suisse, as well as electric utility investments at Goldman Sachs, totaling an investment volume of more than C$ 5bn. We have personally invested in and built more than ten solar projects on our own facilities, totaling more than 1,000 kW, so we understand the concerns of property owners first hand.
- We interact directly with suppliers to guarantee quick assembly, low construction costs, and the most competitive rents for building owners. OSP’s internationally proven business model, originated in Germany, minimizes costs for system integration - allowing higher rents for property owners and higher returns for investors.
- We source more than 50% of our business from Ontario.
- We invest our own money because we believe in a sustainable and independent energy economy for Ontario and the global reduction of emissions, while realizing stable investment returns.